randomly picked the lessons that i've learned from this year's movies.
1. If you have to feed a tiger in the bathroom, go inside and close the door, instead of just entering, throwing him the steak and run closing the door after you.
2. You can easily get away with auto theft (plus shooting, etc) just by appealing to the officer's ego.
3. After being left out on the roof of a hotel and suffering major sunburn, go ahead and put the top down of your car for your long drive home in the direct sun.
District 91. Aliens have finally stop crashing/landing in the USA.
2. A spaceship that has run out of power can still levitate itself, despite a lack of power
3. Cat food is like crack to aliens
20121. When collecting animals for the ark, do not collect cows, sheep or pigs (animals that provide humans with food and clothing) rather save the giraffe and the rhino, and then return them to Africa, a part of the world that wasn't flooded anyways!
2. If you want to survive in 2012, take a few flight lessons.
3. Russians would rather speak in mangled English rather than their native Russian while talking amongst themselves.
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra1. If you spend 100 million ringgits on a movie about toys from the 80s people will go see it.
2. The U.S. military has an elite underground group of highly trained ninjas to do battle with other highly trained underground secret ninjas.
3. French police will only intervene after half the city, countless citizens, and their most marketable tourist destination has been destroyed.
Zombieland1. Bill Murray always has Ghostbusters ready to go in his home theater.
2. Zombies can't tell if you're a human as long as you look like a zombie.
3. Thank God for rednecks(other name for useless whiteman).
The Twilight Saga: New Moon1. Werewolves, by definition, must have six pack abs and take every possible opportunity to show them off, even if it means standing in the rain topless waiting for someone to randomly stop by
2. So if a vampire sparkles in the sunlight, it brings a whole new meaning to the lyric "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick."
3. When a misunderstanding over the phone occurs, don't press "dial back" but run to the last known location of the caller.
Avatar1. Giant dinosaur flying creatures understand English.
2. Navi hair is not really hair
3. Aliens in space stole Native American and African costumes
2.Dont underestimate the rural-area buddies, they even could built you a spaceship!!
3.Drink as much as possible before a loooong drive
p/s: always wanted to write a blog seriously...